已完成連結複製

Royal Inn Taipei Linsen

Sending form data

Please wait a moment

Local Attractions

Royal Inn – Taipei Linsen locates at the ZhongShan District, neighboring to the Taipei Railway Main Station. Along ZhongShan North Road and the neighboring districts of DaTung and ZhongZheng districts, many Japanese and historical heritages have been remained. Many of them are now have been redeveloped as life style spots for the citizens to appreciate and live with.

MOCA Taipei

MOCA Taipei

The Building was built in year 1921. It was a Japanese elementary school called JianCheng Elementary School during Japanese colonial age. Been certified as a heritage by the city government and reformed as the Contemporary Art Museum opened on May 26th in 2001, this article building become a landmark on the civilization map of Taipei.

SPOT Taipei Film House

SPOT Taipei Film House

"SPOT-Taipei Film House" is formerly the residency of the U.S. Ambassador. It is now contracted to Taiwan Film & Culture Association and managed by the internationally acclaimed director Hou Hsiao-hsien and his staff, aimed to establish a film oriented complex, to serve as an interactive window of cross-culture exchange for the creative industry.

The Island Cafe

The Island Cafe

This old wooden house locates at the ErTiaoTong, the second lane of ZhongShan North Road. About more than 80 years ago, this house belonged to the Japanese photographer Mr. Sasaki. After the restoration, this restored old house turned into a coffee shop, The Island Café, and an open space for art exhibitions regularly.

Rose Historic Site-Tsai Jui-yueh Dance Research Institute

Rose Historic Site-Tsai Jui-yueh Dance Research Institute

This Japanese building was built in 1920, and was a residence for the Japanese government officers. In this institute now, it is a wide opened space of dancing floor as a performance stage as well. The office next door is also opened often for cinema and art show.

Zhongshan Presbytrian Church of Taiwan

Zhongshan Presbytrian Church of Taiwan

The Zhongshan Presbytrian Church was the first one in that Taiwanese and Japanese Christians go to church together.Due to the street development, the church released some space to the extension project of LinSen North Road. Then, the Forth Alley of ZhongShan District was extended as the existing ChangAn East Road.

Zhongshan Hall

Zhongshan Hall

The location of Zhongshan Hall was the formal building of Taiwan Government during the Japanese colonial period.After The World War II, in year 1945, The Taipei Meeting Hall was renamed as Zhongshan Hall and took over by Taipei City Government. Its precious history makes this building as a heritage. This building was renovated for its interior and created several rooms for a library and an art salon. It provides the functions for education, art and leisure related activities.

本網站使用COOKIES為您提供更好的用戶體驗,請您詳閱 COOKIES使用政策。您可以同意或拒絕本公司蒐集您的COOKIES,但為了使您有更好的瀏覽體驗,本公司仍將處理必要的COOKIES資料。