Sending form data
Please wait a moment
Hotel Royal Group and our brand hotels are committed to respecting your privacy. Our personal information handling practices are outlined below and in supplemental notices at the point of collection.
Collection of Your Personal Information
Hotel Royal Group and our brand hotels collect personal information such as your name, address, email address, phone number and payment card information for a variety of reasons. We will explain why we need to collect this information when we ask you for it. Information you give us helps us to provide you with our services, enter into or fulfill a contract with you and reply to or take actions in response to your enquiries or requests.
The types we collect your information are:
- Online Reservation
- Online Store
- Subscribe to our Newsletters
- Register as a Member of our hotels
- Use Contact Us form or send a letter to us
- Others (for example, book a table via phone)
The types of information we may collect are: your ame, gender, identity card (passport) number, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail accounts, such as credit card information. Where you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to respond to your enquiry or request and you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
Use of Your Personal Information
Hotel Royal Group and our brand hotels will only use your personal information for the purpose it was collected. For example, to deliver a product or service that you request, enable your participation in online activities, or personalize your experience. Without first asking your permission, we will not use your personal information for a different purpose.
Except in the following situations:
- We may need to access or disclose your personal information to comply with the legal process and to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Hotel Royal Group may share your personal information with our brand hotels in Taiwan and worldwide, or with authorized third parties. The purposes we share the information that you provided for entering into or fulfilling a contract with you, reserving a room, processing on-line purchase transactions (including online booking and online purchase of the Hotel Royal Group’s products and our brand hotel’s products), replying to and taking actions in response to your requests, and customizing our services to your preferences. We only provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information for a different purpose.
Security of Your Personal Information
Hotel Royal Group and our brand hotels use a combination of lawful and industry standard security measures to protect your personal information from loss and misuse, and to prohibit unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we use encryption when transmitting payment card information over the Internet. Also, your personal information will be only retained to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Personalization & Cookie Notice
What is cookie?
- Cookies are small files, usually consisting of letters and numbers, placed on your computer, tablet, phone and similar device, when you use that device to visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website operators to make their websites operate, work more efficiently, and provide analytic information.
- Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a website, can be stored in a cookie. Accept the cookies will not authorize that or any other website operator to access the rest of your device, and only the site owner that you registered can read the cookie.
- Most Internet browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your Internet browser’s settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies you may not be able to access parts of our websites.
Accessing Your Personal Information
We respect your rights to use personal information. When you need to check, update or delete your personal data, you may access your personal information using one of the following methods:
1. Visit the Hotel Royal Group website or visit each of our brand hotel website;
2. Contact us using the online form;
3. Send a letter to the mailing address including your name, e-mail address, account id, and purpose of request;
4. Dial the service phone numbers of our hotel.
Online Privacy Notice Amendments
Hotel Royal Group and our brand hotels reserve the rights to amend and update this Online Privacy Notice. The latest version will be immediately published on the site. When we change the personal information handling practices, we will post announcement to let you know the related matters.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us by using the Contact Us form or send a letter to the mailing address listed below. Please include your contact information and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.
* "Hotel Royal", "Hotel Royal Group", "we", "us" , " our hotel" and "ourselves" refers to all companies within the Hotel Royal Group.